As the owner of a business that is influenced by the mining economy, you have an interest in the issues that impact the industry.
When you join TMRA, you will:
- Receive Texas Mining, a quarterly magazine featuring industry-related subject matter and member news.
- Have access to key decision-makers in owner/operator companies and other support/service companies.
- Support a reasonable balance between the business of mining and environmental stewardship.
- Affiliate with an organization committed to advocating on the industry’s behalf.
- Receive access to an online membership directory with names, mailing addresses and telephone numbers.
- Track mining and environmental regulations, legislation, tax proposals and other issues through standing committees.
- Be protected by industry task forces prepared to take action in response to imminent situations.
- Attend the annual meeting with up-to-the-minute information and quality speakers such as state and federal legislators, regulatory officials, media representatives and business leaders. As well as other industry meetings.
- Owner/Operator All Other Mining/Milling/Quarrying/Exploration (1-200 Employees $5,000/yr, 201+ Employees $7,000/yr)
- Owner/Operator Lignite/Coal (Dues Calculated By Formula. Contact TMRA Office.)
- Investor/Owned Utility ($12,000/yr)
- Municipal Co-Op Utility ($7,000/yr)
- Sole Proprietor - One Person Office ($250/yr)
- Support 1 - 2-50 U.S. Employees ($650/yr)
- Support 2 - 51-200 U.S. Employees ($1,000/yr)
- Support 3 - 200+ U.S. Employees ($2,000/yr)
- Individual - Retired/Government/Academic ONLY ($125/yr)
- Student ($125/yr)
- Non-Profit/Educational ($0)
- Life Member ($0)
To apply for membership, click the green box below to access our membership application.
For more information, contact Ches Blevins, Executive Director