As the owner of a business that is influenced by the mining economy, you have an interest in the issues that impact the industry.
When you join TMRA, you will:
- Receive Texas Mining, a quarterly magazine featuring industry-related subject matter and member news.
- Have access to key decision-makers in owner/operator companies and other support/service companies.
- Support a reasonable balance between the business of mining and environmental stewardship.
- Affiliate with an organization committed to advocating on the industry’s behalf.
- Receive access to an online membership directory with names, mailing addresses and telephone numbers.
- Track mining and environmental regulations, legislation, tax proposals and other issues through standing committees.
- Be protected by industry task forces prepared to take action in response to imminent situations.
- Attend the annual meeting with up-to-the-minute information and quality speakers such as state and federal legislators, regulatory officials, media representatives and business leaders. As well as other industry meetings.
For more information or to become a member, contact
Ches Blevins, Executive Director