TMRA Can Provide You with Valuable Resources and Contacts.
Make the TMRA Connection
Online Membership Application (Adobe Acrobat Required)
For more infomation please contact:
Trey G. Powers, Executive Director
Texas Mining and Reclamation Association
Your involvement will strengthen our coalition and help foster a vital Texas industry.
Consider the TMRA Advantages:
As the owner of a business that is influenced by the mining economy, you probably have an interest in the issues and fluctuations of that industry. When you join TMRA, you will:
- Receive by email a quarterly newsletter, which features state and national regulatory and legislative news.
- Have access to key decision makers in owner/operator companies and other support/service companies.
- Support a reasonable balance between the business of mining and attention to the environment through reclamation.
- Affiliate with an organization committed to influencing the future of mining in Texas.
- Receive access to an online membership directory with names, mailing addresses and telephone numbers.
- Receive an Annual Report each year with information on what TMRA has done.
- Track mining and environmental regulations, legislation, tax proposals and other issues through standing committees.
- Be served by action task-forces to respond to imminent situations.
- Attend annual meetings and workshops with up-to-the-minute information and quality speakers such as state and federal legislators, regulatory officials, media representatives and business leaders.
For More Information:
Trey Powers, Executive Director
Email: trey.powers @ tmra.com